Friday, December 4, 2009

Update!

Two classes down and three to go! I have finals in Game Theory, Mergers & Acquisitions, and Hong Kong Economy. They are on the 8th, 9th, and 10th, respectively. The next day I am off to Tokyo, back to HK for a couple of days, then Beijing, and Australia.

I just had a great visit with my dad. I don't have much time to tell you everything we did since I am studying for finals but some of the highlights were seeing Cirque Du Soleil in Macau, taking the cable car to the Big Buddha, betting the horses at Happy Valley, and having him experience local cuisine.


If you click on the photos to the right of the text, then click on "photos by graham" in the top right corner, you should be able to see all the albums I have posted for my HK adventure thus far. The most recent pictures are in the album HK #2 at the bottom

Hope all is well back at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment