Thursday, September 3, 2009

Wait! I actually have to go to school?



Well hello again! Above are the pictures from the beach trip to Discovery Bay including the dinner we had the overlooked the sea.

This week has been mostly filled with school activities. My schedule consists of Mergers and Acquisitions, Economies of Hong Kong and Mainland China, Economic Strategy and Game Theory, Introduction to Work Behavior, and Science and Technology: Past and Future. It should be an interesting semester, hopefully the classes won't be too hard. All of my professors are Asian but speak decent English. Several actually studied in the United States, one taught at Northwestern and the other went to UNC.

So the week has been fairly uneventful, however I did experience my first Chinese movie theatre. A group of us went to see Inglorious Bastards at AMC. The movie theatre was very small compared to American theatres. We actually had assigned seats. You can see below the mall that I was talking about earlier, it is amazing how big it is. This weekend we are planning on traveling to Macau. Macau is considered to be Las Vegas in Asia. It is about an hours ferry ride away from Hong Kong.
I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment